M & T Civils & Engineering has carried out many million cubic metres of excavation and filling in all types of material, weather and ground conditions. Top specification equipment, experienced people and the latest technology offer the flexibility to respond quickly to any challenges.
To many, the name of M & T Civils & Contracting remains synonymous with large scale earthworks. Although the company has developed hugely in the complexity of its schemes, we still pride ourselves on our plant fleet and our ability to use it effectively.
Some of our major bulk earthworks include:
- Cut and Fill Compaction.
- Material Segregation and uses for u/s materials.
- Land Profiling.
- Rock Processing.
- Grading of on-site materials.
- Aggregate Supplies.
- Excavating of overburden and rock terrain.
- Construction of roads and networks, a helicopter pad and a security access track.
- Construction of culverts at ditch crossing points.
- Diversion of existing public rights of way and replacements where appropriate.
- Laying foundations for tidal works.